And the Clash Royale League Challenge is here!
We got all the information you need. All you have to do is just sit, relax and read.
Now it’s time to see if you’ve got what it takes to be a Clash Royale pro player. Starting Mar 14-19, face off against millions of players and try to get to 20 wins!
Getting 20 wins grants access to the next round of the competition and eligibility to be drafted by a Clash Royale League pro team!
So you got 20 wins, now what?
Congratulations, you’re on the right track to potentially becoming a pro player.
– Further prove your skill in a series of online tournaments-
– Perform well during the online tournaments and get the chance to meet pro teams in person
– Teams are independent and look for well-rounded players, not just skill (ex: maturity, leadership skills, team chemistry, etc.)
– Getting 20 wins or winning any of the online tournaments doesn’t guarantee a team will sign you
– You must be at least 16 years old
– Join the discussion on Reddit
More to know mate…
Your journey starts here, you’ve worked hard to stand out amongst millions of players and are on the right track to become a Clash Royale pro player – just keep in mind there’s no guarantee 20 wins grants you a spot on a team.
Teams are independent businesses that will make their own decisions on who to sign. On top of skill, they also consider other factors such as maturity, leadership skills and chemistry with other team members.
Furthermore, teams and players would need to come to agreement about salary and other requirements. A good player may not get signed if they demand too much money, aren’t available on competition dates, or are unable to secure proper travel visas (so they can travel to competitions).
To further help players and teams find each other, the game will offer a series of online tournaments (similar to the CCGS bracket tournaments in Fall 2017) for 20-win players to participate in after the CRL Challenge ends. These are optional, not required, but they give players an opportunity to
– Gain experience performing under pressure in a tournament environment
– Become even better players by competing against the best of the best
– Showcase their skill to CRL teams that will be watching and scouting
The game may also try to host a live event for players who perform well in the online series, where top players and teams would have a chance to meet in person and further explore mutual fit.
Players that reach 20 wins should watch News Royale, Reddit and your in-game inbox for further details about these online tournaments.
Okay, that’s all the important things you should know.
Keep updated on things happened in Clash Royale here in the Clash Royale Kingdom. Me signing out for now, cheers!