Chest Rewards by Wasted Uncle | Mar 22, 2016 | News | 0 comments Share 0share 0Facebook 0Twitter 0Love This Hello again it is the end of March now but it is still 8 days more to April mob. So, relax. You are again with me here the wasted uncle and since the Global Launch of the Clash Royale, maybe you are all a little bit confuse about the Chest rewarding. Therefore, today’s news is all about the explaining of the Chest Reward. Here are things that you really must to see The Basics Free Chests and Crown Chests are based on your current Arena Chests won from battle are based on the Arena you fought in Chests from higher Arenas contain more cards and gold Higher Arena chests can still contain all the cards from lower Arenas Any chest can contain an Epic Card, most chests can contain a Legendary Card Free Chests You get one Free Chest every four hours and you can store two of them Crown Chests Every 24 hours you can collect 10 Crowns to unlock the Crown Chest Magical Chests Arena 1 contains 1 Epic Card Arena 2 contains 1 Epic Card (37% chance of giving 2) Arena 3 contains 1 Epic Card (70% chance of giving 2) Arena 4 contains 2 Epic Cards Arena 5 contains 2 Epic Cards (30% chance of giving 3) Arena 6 contains 2 Epic Cards (60% chance of giving 3) Arena 7 contains 2 Epic Cards (90% chance of giving 3) Arena 8 contains 3 Epic Cards (20% chance of giving 4) Arena 9 contains 3 Epic Cards (50% chance of giving 4) Arena 10 contains 3 Epic Cards (80% chance of giving 4) Arena 11 contains 4 Epic Cards (10% chance of giving 5) Super Magical Chests Arena 1 contains 6 Epic Cards Arena 2 contains 8 Epic Cards (10% chance of giving 9) Arena 3 contains 10 Epic Card (20% chance of giving 11) Arena 4 contains 12 Epic Cards Arena 5 contains 13 Epic Cards (80% chance of giving 14) Arena 6 contains 15 Epic Cards (60% chance of giving 16) Arena 7 contains 17 Epic Cards (40% chance of giving 18) Arena 8 contains 19 Epic Cards (20% chance of giving 20) Arena 9 contains 21 Epic Cards Arena 10 contains 22 Epic Cards (80% chance of giving 23) Arena 11 contains 24 Epic Cards (60% chance of giving 25) Shop Chests Higher Arena chests cost more to purchase because they give bigger and better rewards! Card Rarity Rare Cards are 10 times rarer than Common Cards Epic Cards are 20 times rarer than Rare Cards Legendary Cards are 20 times rarer than Epic Cards That’s all we got for the chest rewarding details from the game. Those details are very important though for you to know all of the chests that soon you will open while you keep playing the game. Leave your comments for sure if you have something to share about the news Have a good day everyone, cheers! Related Posts Submit a Comment Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.